Sugar Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's GM App.

2 posters

Go down

David's GM App. Empty David''s GM App.

Post  Dango Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Full Name: David

MSN: Sorry Don't got one but if I need it to get the job, then I certainly will make one.

Time Zone: EST.

Account Name: Sorry Guys, Im downloading the game ATM but my account name will be Dango. The reason I want to Apply for GM this early is because I believe I can truly improve the server by a landslide, I don't mean this server Is not great but I think it can be improved. People like Jess and Etc.. Did a great job on this server but I think I have great Ideas.

Character Name: Same thing as Above. IGN will be Dango.

Applying for: GM/Web designer/ Banner Maker.

Previous Experience: I use to play a Maplestory private server which I had made Banners for. Btw I will try to pull up one of the banners I made, if I can't Im sorry.

If so Proof: Sorry I cant find it.

Why are you applying for this job:The reason I want to Apply for GM this early is because I believe I can truly improve the server by a landslide, I don't mean this server Is not great but I think it can be improved. People like Jess and Etc.. Did a great job on this server but I think I have great Ideas. I also like the Exp Rate and stuff.

Can you make maps,items,Etc.: My Cousin has been teaching me things about making custom items and etc... I made a custom revolver with him but the stuff is on his laptop, ill try to get it off if he hasn't deleted it.

If so Proof: Like I said, I will try to get it off my cousin's CPU. Sorry if you think Im mean or something like that, Im just pissed and tired.

Joined Gunz: I played Ijji Since I was about 12.

Joined Private Servers: About a year ago? I don't know the exact date but I know it was more than a year.

What can you do for the server: I use many programs like PhotoShop and others to make Custom Banners. I can advertise and maybe get us a decent website that ends in ".com." When the server gets more dedicated and unique we can add more things that will help the server.

Why should you be hired:

Language Spoken: English.

Other: Ummm Well, Right now I am learning how to make custom pistols, revolvers and other things from my cousin but I am a little busy. I have huge exams so I wont be making anything for a few weeks. Well, I can type really fast also so I guess that will be helpful. study Another good thing about me is that people say im curious. Sometimes I hate it but its a good characteristic a person could have. Because of my curiosity, About a year ago I hacked gunz private servers and benefited from it. I know most of the main sources that Gunz private servers need and If I work hard enough, then maybe it could be a lot of it could be patched.
Dango
Dango
Pro

Back to top Go down

David's GM App. Empty Re: David's GM App.

Post  Starz Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm

LOL well i will put u in Pending for a while there is a spot open for a Co-owner so if anyone see's my reply they can most certainly apply for a Co-owner spot and a Dev spot only ones open ATM
Starz
Starz
Owner

http://sugargunz.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum